Friday, March 8, 2013

Tanks for the memories

So it isn't exactly later today but here are some pictures of some of my vehicles I'm painting up for my Czech micro-scale force.



















T-72 MBT





























More T-72s





OT-64 APC


Yes, that thing in the middle is a GamaGoat built and used by the US Army during the late 60s and early to mid 70s. It was also seen in Stripes as truck used by the Czechs. In particular, Bill Murray as he is driving in front of the EM-50 into the Czech Army base.


Although I don't have a picture of it yet, I do have a platoon of the M48s with M60 turrets ready to go, again as seen as Czech tanks in Stripes.



I think it will be fun to put those out, I suspect I might get a few strange looks. But that's half the fun.

Stay tuned for more posts. I will probably be discussing Ocean Thunder on my next post. I'm planning on running it this weekend. I'll post pictures, if I remember to take any.

No comments:

Post a Comment